When you are thinking about building a custom home, selecting the right custom builder is a key step to creating the home of your dreams. You should feel comfortable asking a potential custom builder every question that you think is important. Besides the questions of “How much does it cost?”, and “When can we move in?” here are a few more to ask;
- Will the custom builder give you references of recent buyers?
- Does the custom builder have a financial institution they work with regularly?
- Can your custom builder design a home for you if you don’t have house plans?
- Does your custom builder work with a professional interior designer who can help with interior and exterior selections?
- Does your builder cover all liability and builders risk insurances?Let us know when you are ready to build and we will be happy to answer your questions.